Oct 24, 2008

Look how good I'm doing!! Two posts within a week of each other! ( I think.. maybe not. ) I have some fantastic news! I don't have to bum rides off my parents anymore! I got a car!!!!!!






Yeah... I got a car. It's a Honda Prelude (obviously). 1991. 185,000 miles. Yess...
My dad says it's only a couple years away from being a classic. I say it already is.
My favorite feature: the sunroof.
I've always wanted a convertible.. but i guess this is good enough for now.



Look, Chris! The hubcaps are in perect condition!
and the antennae goes down!!





*sigh*..







Check out my awesome sound system! Obviously, this car is per-fect for me.



Driving... my mom likes to stick her fingers in front of the lens. :)



















Ahh... in all it's glory.
and now for the moment you've all been waiting for.
the prelude's name is....
Brody.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Welcome to the Carruth family Brody...lucky thing. haha
That's an awesome car celeste! Atta girl