Remember this post? Here goes part dos.
- Going to bed early. Like.. Grandma early.
- Waking up early and eating a healthy breakfast
- The sun and wind on my face
- Catching a whiff of myself and thinking, "Hooray! I smell good!"
- Throwing my hair in a ponytail to get it out of my face and realizing that it actually looks pretty good.
- That moment when I realize I've become accustomed to something that heretofore made me nervous.
- Using the word "heretofore" appropriately.
- Driving when hardly anyone else is on the road.
- Geeking out to classical music.
- Clean clothes. Especially when ALL my clothes are clean.
- Realizing that I don't care if people think I'm a dork.
- Knowing that I AM a dork.
- Awkward dance moves.
- Finding that I'm okay with letting go.
- Watching my savings account grow. (haha.. I'm a little vain, okay?)
- Finding that quote that perfectly suits my feelings.
I know I've already put this quote up, but it's the BOMB.
"We need not be let alone. We need to be really bothered once in a while. How long is it since you were really bothered? About something important, something real?"